Cross the Moon
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
When you look up, the moon looks back.
Something once great lies dormant beneath the cold streets of Armorica's isolated capital, L'Amour. When it sleeps it dreams, and when it dreams it hunts.
Fates converge as a young man's mysterious death brings sibling vampires Aurore and Lux Amanite into a world of occult obsession and corporate corruption.
Meanwhile, police inspector Ryouko Otsuki arrives in L'Amour to find a city whose identity is just as severed and broken as her own...
- A linear visual novel told through the eyes of three protagonists
- Around 100,000 words of text (roughly 6-10 hours long)
- A large cast of 24 illustrated characters
- 1000+ photographs make the story come to life
- Hours of original soundtrack
- Hidden collectibles that flesh out the backstory!
Content warning: graphic and written violence, lots of blood, sexual descriptions, flashing lights, strong language, one jump scare about halfway through
Minimum System Requirements:
- Version: Windows XP or higher.
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2.0 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c
- Version: 10.6+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo (64 bit only)
- RAM: 2.0 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Release date||14 days ago|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Pixelmator, Logic Pro|
|Tags||Alternate History, Crime, Gothic, Horror, LGBT, Mystery, renpy, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Vampire|
|Average session||A few hours|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.