Does this have any romance? Are there any choices or is this kinetic?
Cross the Moon
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
When you look up, the moon looks back.
Something once great lies dormant beneath the cold streets of Armorica's isolated capital, L'Amour. When it sleeps it dreams, and when it dreams it hunts.
Fates converge as a young man's mysterious death brings sibling vampires Aurore and Lux Amanite into a world of occult obsession and corporate corruption.
Meanwhile, police inspector Ryouko Otsuki arrives in L'Amour to find a city whose identity is just as severed and broken as her own...
- A linear visual novel told through the eyes of three protagonists
- Around 100,000 words of text (roughly 6-10 hours long)
- A large cast of 24 illustrated characters
- 1000+ photographs make the story come to life
- Hours of original soundtrack
- Hidden collectibles that flesh out the backstory!
Content warning: graphic and written violence, lots of blood, sexual descriptions, flashing lights, strong language, one jump scare about halfway through
Disclaimer: the characters in this game depicted in a sexual manner are 18 years of age or older.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Version: Windows XP or higher.
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2.0 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0 or DirectX 9.0c
- Version: 10.6+
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo (64 bit only)
- RAM: 2.0 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0
*Please note: there is now an experimental Linux build! It has only had minimal testing but seems to work!
|Updated||5 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||81 days ago|
|Made with||Ren'Py, Pixelmator, Logic Pro|
|Tags||Alternate History, Crime, Gothic, Horror, LGBT, Mystery, renpy, Sci-fi, Singleplayer, Vampire|
|Average session||A few hours|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files: